Small business entrepreneurs have confidence in themselves. Confidence in yourself is your power or your control panel to your jewelry business success. Belief in you is the critical key to maintain a small business.
Speaking from experience, you need to be emotionally ready to take the first step into becoming an entrepreneur. If you are not emotionally strong or you have doubts then you are not ready.
No one person or test can tell you when you are ready. Just like love; you will know. But whether to ask the marriage question or to answer yes to a marriage proposal you need to be ready for the commitment and a willingness to live life together with its many ups and downs.
In a sense you will marry your small business just as you marry your mate. Both situations need to be ready to work and grow together. When you love what you do or you love the one you are with, it will be a professional or a personal successful lifestyle.
Here is a list of questions that may help you to decide if you are a small business entrepreneur:
Do you have a lot of ideas for new products or improving products?
Do you find yourself changing jobs often?
Do you learn quickly and are bored with many of your jobs?
- Do you have coping problems following job orders or being corrected on the job?
- Are you more comfortable being a leader than a follower?
- Do you feel that you are being held back from advancing in your job?
- Are you truly doing the workload of three people, yet being paid as one?
- Are you very knowledgeable of your subject?
- Are you very unhappy on the job and wish you were doing what you love to do?
- Do you fantasize seeing yourself being self-employed or owning your own business?
- Do you know and feel that you are smarter than your boss?
You may wish to consider becoming a jewelry designer as many entrepreneurs are creative and are excellent at developing new products with their jewelry designing abilities. The creativity within you will keep your abilities challenged and your work will never be boring.
You will be able to advance yourself as a jewelry designer much quicker in your own business than depending on management promotion with a standard company or corporation. Small business jewelry designers are happy doing their chosen work. The benefits of being a jewelry designer is beauty, joy, and fun.
If you are interested in becoming a jewelry designer visit the home page of Tricia Deed at http://www.Infotrish.vpweb.com/ and review “The A-Z Steps to Becoming a Jewelry Designer”.